Earlier this month I went to Seattle for some meetings, and I finally got to fulfill my pilgrimage to Fantagraphics, 1201 South Vale Street, and got some awesome stuff, including a bunch of posters from artists I had never seen before.
- These are the places near the place where police killed a boy in Chicago.
- Brilliant Analysis of Bus Costs at the Chicago Transit Authority Over at Curious City
- A Remarkable Story Full of Intelligence
- The Chicago Sun-Times, Today, Right Now, is a Great Newspaper, So Stop Whining About It
- 15 Years of Sobriety— All Hail Alcoholics Anonymous